RE: 4.7 Valve Covers ATTN STEVEN St.Laurent

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Wed Sep 20 2000 - 14:01:50 EDT

Thanks. I will contact them about that. I did try the decal from Preacher
that said 'HEMI' in Silver. It still remains on the right valve cover and
not pealed off as of yet. Preacher has remarkable quality decals. I was
considering using the red color since it is known for Dodge.

Also, I asked for the results before and after on there Dynojet machine.

I having them looking into what is needed for a 400 RWHP Daskter for
equipment or modifications.

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA