Re: Any half-way decent trucks in So Cal???

From: DICEMAN469@aol.com
Date: Wed Sep 20 2000 - 14:59:32 EDT

In a message dated 9/20/00 2:52:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
hoss318@yahoo.com writes:

> I just read the October 2000 Sport Truck magazine,
> with the Sport Truck Challenge, and this is getting
> ridiculus. Although the Dak that participated was
> real nice looking, the damn thing was running 16.1 at
> 85mph in the quarter! With 3.92 posi! Even though it
> took 2nd place overall, I should think one of you So
> Cal guys, or someone in the area, like, Missouri or
> closer, could make it out there and make a showing for
> some Dakotas.
> Anyway, just a thought.
> Hoodkiller

 I saw that. I think it had to do with the weather. Even that big block chevy
with the huge nitrous shot that should have been running at the very LEAST
low 12's only ran about a 13.3

-Austin
Vipertruck - "The Anti-Rice"
Supercharged 3.9L - 360 Work in progress
<A HREF="www.angelfire.com/ny/vipertruck">The Vipertruck</A>