RE: RE: RE: Will the real Mike Clark please stand up? (was: LSD

From: Crit Bennett (crit@engineer.com)
Date: Wed Sep 20 2000 - 15:29:17 EDT

Mike, Definitely go for the 8. My 4.7 got 22 mpg going to VA from GA, and
23 coming back, based on real math (23 and 24 based on my optimistic
computer). I have a 2wd LSD 3.55 5-spd 4.7 Quad and would reccomend it to
everyone. 23 highway and 19 around town is DAMN good for a truck, with a
little kick in the arse at redlights to boot.

P.S., Finally sold the 88 S-10 w/ 200k miles. Hate to see her go, but she
was getting worse fuel economy than the new v-8. Sorry old gal, you lose.

P.P.S., I talked to Jim at Eldorado Chrysler/Dodge
(www.eldoradochrysler.com) and he seems like a really good guy to work with.
If only he'd call me back with some prices.....

Crit

 and RE: RE: RE: Will the real Mike Clark please stand up? (was: LSD and

Actually, I won't be doing any towing, so that's why I'm thinking the 6 will
be sufficient for me. Unless I get a lot of response saying the 8 is as
good on gas, etc.