Re: Extang Tonneau Cover?

From: Nate & Brenda Johnson (nbjohnson@networld.com)
Date: Wed Sep 20 2000 - 18:27:11 EDT

I've got one and LOVE it! Never had a problem (Extang BlackMax). The picture on my homepage has
the cover in it. Don't know how well you can see it though. I bought mine at...
http://www.accessconnect.com/extang.htm
Very versatile, easy to get on and off, looks good IMHO, and hasn't shrunk (I haven't used ANY
treatments on it other then the Extang product)
Nate, Ogden UT
http://www.geocities.com/natedak2k
Forest Green 00 Dakota CC 4X4, 5-speed, LSD, 3.92 Rear, 4.7L/287ci, Po'boy cold air w/ K&N, Extang
BlackMax Tonneau
"D2K"