!!!!!!! RAM with the LOUDEST MUFFLER EVER !!!!!!!

From: yllwdkta (yllwdkta@insight.rr.com)
Date: Wed Sep 20 2000 - 21:33:43 EDT

is loudest even a word?
I live Home of the Mopar National (Reynoldsburg, OH) were there is a
"little" ram, well actually a RAM with at least 45-50 inch tires and about a
10" lift. I am guessing all that, but this thing is absolutely HUGE. Well
anyhow I heard it under full acceleration the other day while hauling a
trailer. I SWEAR this thing has nothing behind a pair of HEADER. he was as
loud if not even louder than most nitro drag cars. He could be really close
to the jet cars but it doesn't suck the air pressure out of you. I will be
trying to catch up to him for you guys but I do only have a V-6. I will
keep you updated to this incredibly AWESOME TRUCK.

Tim Althoff
http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/yllw/dkta
99 solar RC V-6