RE: DML:some cops just.. (Greg)

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Wed Sep 20 2000 - 22:33:47 EDT

> Hey you,Get back in your hole! Are they still having that show down
> by you?? What night is it again? Maybe I'll stop down. My tonnue's on,
beds done,
> neons in the cab...in the bed, headlight / tailight strobes and a
sunroof.......maybe I
> can take a big trophy this time :o)

No way! I just came out for a breather from playing Klingon Academy on
MPig...er...MLagger...er...Mplayer that's it! I really don't know about the
show. Maybe Kevin knows(he was there last week). I haven't been there in
quite awhile. Granted you may get trophies for best of show, but just
remember who's yer daddy when the tree drops.. ;-)

> What you been up to? I was dowqn at Roadrunner speed shop and was gonna
call
> you but had too much going on.

Oh since Rob now has an R/T you stop in his shop now(looks nice don't it! I
was going to purchase that truck myself but the sales dweeb was just that
and I walked).. I can see it now... Bob bags a trophy that's sponsered by
RoadRunners.. ;-)

Greg
95 Dakota Sport CC v6 5spd
Rahway NJ