Re: RE: Latest software update for your PCM

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 22 2000 - 00:25:31 EDT

Ah, hold your breathe. ANOTHER flash is gonna come out for vehicles that
are still pinging with the 4 degree retard. (no pun intended?) it is
supposed to make the truck even more retarded. hehe

I hate the new flash. Ever since I had my 97 dakota v6 flashes, I felt an
IMMEDIATE lose to HP, and MPG. I usually got about 320-330 miles to a
gallon under the same driving conditions, and now I only get 297 (latest
high) for a 22 gallon tank! this is with a couple MPG enhanced mods.

Come on here. if they retard my truck even more, it's HP/IQ ratings would
be in the single digits!
-Dester