Re: About the thunderforms

From: Jay Dodge (jdodge@telusplanet.net)
Date: Fri Sep 22 2000 - 05:05:23 EDT

Well I guess now I should also add the upgrades that I have done not many yet.
Well I put in a Pioneer KEH-M3000QR as well as a CDX-M30 also have out of the
truck a GM-3400 and a CD-621. Myself I haven't gotten into car audio stuff all
that much never had the money to do it right. Anyway now that I have all this
pioneer equipment I would like to make things happen a little more. Now if
there is someone out there that can suggest a good way to hook all this up right
well it would be nice. Now that there is something that I can put a sub or two
into, and have it fix into the truck. Anyway if your not all that clear on
older pioneer stuff my deck is 25W x 2 / 15W x 4(EIAJ)(what ever that is) and
the amp(GM-3400) is 80W x 4 / 180W x 2 / 60W x 2 + 180W x 1(EIAJ) crossover
(CD-621) well not sure what specifications I would have to put down. Not sure
of the state of the amp it was one of those garage sale find's that you just
couldn't pass up at $15 bucks Can. for both the amp and crossover.

P.S. question on putting the amp into the thunderform still not clear why I ask
is kuzz...well...the amp is a big ass, size wise anyway at 264 (W) x 52 (H) x
335 (D)mm (to dam big to fix under my seat) plus will this sound good under a
seat with a kid on top of it in a car seat.

Thanks

Jay Dodge . . .