Re: Check this out from EBay

From: AlexReed (alexreed@home.com)
Date: Fri Sep 22 2000 - 10:51:07 EDT

I like the e-mail, good point. hehe. Did you read the whole thing though? He was
dumb enough to lower it, spend 10 grand on accesories and now the truck is too
nice to drive daily so he has to sell it, and his price would break him even.
Hehe. No offense to guys that have the money to lower and customize their
vehicles, usaully though they have a secondary vehicle and keep the custom to
show. This guy needs help.
Alex