Re: Atlanta Dragway

From: AlexReed (alexreed@home.com)
Date: Fri Sep 22 2000 - 12:56:24 EDT

Last weekend I believe, it is over. October 7,8 there is going to be a huge
Hot Rod sponsered show n'shine, racing and lots of magazines will be on hand.
Mopar Muscle, if you dont read it, start now, lots of truck stuff, how-to's
and lots of Mopar info. I plan on being there with my dak. shined up, hoping
to get into a magazine. With any luck, I will have my engine bay dress up
project finished, with some traction bars to finish up the trucks look. Maybe
I'll finally get into a high 15 with the extra traction. See you there?

Alex -- '99 Dak -check profile for secs