Re: my truck

From: DodgeKota4x4gurl@aol.com
Date: Fri Sep 22 2000 - 15:10:06 EDT

hmmm most fun in my truck, has to be at the MUDHOLE!! the not-so-fun part is
gettin all that mud off when you get home! I don't let it stay dirty, it gets
a bath about 2 times a week on average. Yes, I'm female. I try to keep up on
my knowledge of my truck so noone can try to do me wrong when something needs
to be fixed. I have no times because I haven't had it but about 6 months, and
have no idea how to get a time, honestly, but I'd surely try!
Talk to you later!
Ryan