Re: DML:$150-$200 for header.That good?

From: miggity mike (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Fri Sep 22 2000 - 19:14:22 EDT

I wouldn't. I've seen what heat tape does to headers. May end up costing
more to get these looking decent and working properly than it would be to
just buy new ones. =(

-miggity

miggitymike@juno.com
PROJECT 13's ---> slammed 88 Dakota w/360 swap in progress!

http://surf.to/Project13s

On Wed, 20 Sep 2000 15:21:37 EDT FalRan66@aol.com writes:
> Well my father is lookin at some edlebrock headers for his 99 dak
> 318, and it
> comes with a wye pipe. they are used, but for only 5 months. they
> have heat
> tape wraped around them. he said new they are $350. should i go for
> it
>

> Joe
> 92 5.2 3.55sg

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!