off-topic,but I have to share how pathetic this is!

From: Steve Preston (steve318@webtv.net)
Date: Fri Sep 22 2000 - 20:14:59 EDT

You know the old saying about how a car mechanic can`t keep his own car
running?Well,I`m a TV/VCR/etc. mechanic.You would not believe what I`ve
been relegated to reading my e-mails on.This is sad.Our 46-inch TV is
acting up,and I know what it needs,but I have to wait till Monday to
order the part,so it`s out of commission.I WAS using a nice,razor-sharp
20-inch RCA for my Web TV monitor,but MY WIFE WON`T LET ME USE IT
NOW,BECAUSE SHE`S SPOILED.So now I have to use the second to the last TV
in the house to read my e-mails.It`s a cheap 13-inch Funai-built TV/VCR
combo-piece-of-trash that`s out of adjustment(misconverged) and has too
much red.Oh,well.I guess if a good flame war gets going here,I can
download it to my TAPE drive!! This is my last resort.The only working
TV left in the house is a 5-inch black and white.THAT would make a good
DML machine.DAK CONTENT:If I mistakenly give a V6 answer to a V8
question,or reply to the wrong post,it`s because I CANNOT SEE!!Dang it
dang it dang it dang it! That`s the last time I spend SO MUCH MONEY on a
TOP QUALITY computer if I can`t even use a good TV with it!! Hee hee :>)

1999 Dakota Sport Intense blue RC 4X4 V6 A/T 3.92 Anti-Spin w/Infinity
CD system and optional crank windows (2)