Re: Dak in Sport Truck

From: jdharmon@earthlink.net
Date: Fri Sep 22 2000 - 23:17:24 EDT

That is the DACUDA with me driving. The passenger is my wife on that
run. Ed has some video somewhere of the run. Yes it was a blast. This
year we get serious and do the truck up for that type of racing for real.
just wait!!!!

I think Sport truck (Brit White) liked the truck and didn't want more
chevy and GMC junk on the pages. Thank you Sport truck. That page is
framed and on my wall!!!

Jim
DACUDA