Re: Any half-way decent trucks in So Cal???

From: jdharmon@earthlink.net
Date: Fri Sep 22 2000 - 23:22:05 EDT

Where??? Appearing in the November 2000 issue of Sport Truck! No worries.
I blew those two trucks (Chevy 454 and GMC) out on the road course the next
day. Actually Gary Pinkley and I made a GMC sandwich! and the Chevy couldn't
get off its butt after burning brake pad lining!

Way too much fun seeing the major amounts of smoke coming off the front
brakes in the corners. The owner of the Chevy is a real nice guy too!

What until next year's challenge. Maybe the DACUDA II can play also!!!