RE: To RS - Overhead Console Question-Sun/Moon Roof?

From: Hoostine (hoostine@geocities.com)
Date: Sat Sep 23 2000 - 13:09:22 EDT

I have a sunroof on my truck. 98 club cab

i haven't had a chance to use it, i live in the south and got my truck
mid-july, but i do like being able to look up out of my truck. if i can
find my digital camera, i can take some pics for you...

--Hoostine
98 club cab sport, 3.9L, 5-spd, 3.23's, totally stock minus the cat, black.