AutoCross at theBig Ed Sunday

From: jdharmon@earthlink.net
Date: Sat Sep 23 2000 - 13:14:27 EDT

Hey all you SoCal DML-ers. We will have a few Dakotas at the Big Ed
this sunday for AutoCross. Come on out and run your trucks through the
course. Cost is $25 at the door. Tech is early 8 AM and trucks are
running first 9AM. This is a lot of fun. I am taking the DACUDA out
for some tuning runs, Ekstrand will show up with something and Pinkley
is coming out with his new race tires. This should be a blast. The Big
Ed is Edison Field in Anaheim. Exit the 57Fwy at Orangewood and go West
then into the East parking area. You will see the event from the
Freeway. Might cause some traffic jams!!!

Jim