Re: Its Here!!!

From: Thumper (thumper72@lvcm.com)
Date: Sat Sep 23 2000 - 14:00:25 EDT

I placed the order with my dealer on 8/17/00. At that time he didnt have
any info on the 2001's so he didnt actually place the order with DC until
8/23/00. My baby wasnt expected in until the end of October. My dealer
calls me at work yesterday (9/22/00) and asks me if I could come in and fill
out some paperwork and surprised me with my truck! I thought he was messing
with me until I saw "This Vehicle Was Built Especially For William Boggs" on
the window sticker. And then my eyes lit up, my heart started pumping, and
I said...."GIVE ME THE KEYS". LOL.

I am extremely happy with the truck so far (of course it has only been 1
day) and I was surprised that the newly designed interior looks alot better
in person than it does in the pics! Im going to snap some pics today and
hopefully have them on my site sometime this weekend. OK time to go play!

-Bill
2001 CC Sport+ 4.7 Auto