318 or 360 computer, was:Bought a 360

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@mediaone.net)
Date: Sat Sep 23 2000 - 19:06:09 EDT

My 360 ran with a 318 stock computer and #30 injectors for a while and it
worked OK. I switched to a Mopar 360 computer with stock injectors and it
worked just as well. Now I am switching to a 318 Mopar computer with #24
injectors hoping to get the perfect mix. If that does not work, I will try
switching to the #30 injectors also. I am in the process of testing these
combos at the strip and with an A/F ratio guage (just bought it today!). I
will let everyone know the results in about a week or two.

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html
1995 Dakota 13.79 @ 99.52 mph