Re: Beer Troubleshooting... Tailgate subject

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Sat Sep 23 2000 - 20:10:00 EDT

please people, please stay on topic here. I do not appreciate the
mentionings of adult beverages on this forum. For those of you who do not
know me well, this subject hits close to home for me. I have a severe
drinking problem... 2 hands yet only 1 mouth =)
   Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
        jon@fast4x4.net
       www.fast4x4.net