Re: Jax (IL) cruise in

From: Phil Jenkins (bugnik@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Sep 23 2000 - 21:30:53 EDT

Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2000 10:25:00 -0400
From: Johnson Sgt Michael D
<JohnsonMD@lejeune.usmc.mil>
Subject: DML: Re: Jax (IL) cruise in

Phil,
I've been to this cruise in before. They have it once

a year I think.
Lot's of nice looking cars and trucks! Your kids will

love it. Used to head
over there with my buddies when we were in high
school. I am originally
from Carlinville. Let me know what you think of it.

Mike Johnson

Mike,
It was pretty cool, a ton of cars and trucks. I had to
leave before I wanted to. Parental responsibilities.
It seemed like the action was just picking up. It is
once a year, usually on the same weekend. Take care,

=====
Phil