Re: I ordered my truck today, Was RE:Its Here!!!

From: Chris Lang (langcj@sourcerx.com)
Date: Sun Sep 24 2000 - 02:41:05 EDT

I know its gonna be a great truck, I cant wait to get it!! When I asked
about the college rebate the salesman said that he just tried to send it in
for a girl who bought a stratus and they wouldn't accept it. Then he
started to bitch about the Germans taking over and the manager stopped him.
I got a rebate form in the mail right around graduation but I cant seem to
find it now. I said that the rebate was good for 6 months after graduation
and all I needed to show them was a copy of my diploma. If anyone has used
the rebate lately let me know so I can go tell them that it still works and
save myself enough to do my first mods.