Re: Hello DML List Members...

From: David A (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Sep 24 2000 - 00:23:26 EDT

I just joined the DML List.I own a 2000 Dakota Quad Cab(bought on
12-18-1999).It is Forest Green/Driftwood,with the Magnum 3.9V6 & the 4-spd
auto(42LE).Options are as follows:

PS,PB,CRUISE,TILT,A/C,TIRE & HANDLING PKG.REAR SLIDING WINDOW

Things i have done to it:

K & N Drop In Filter
Sport Masters Tonneau Cover
PendaLiner SR Bedliner
CB Radio(my handle is "Green Thunder"/Channel 39)
Mobil 1 10w30

Soon i will be adding the "Home Brew" air intake system

This is my first ever truck,and i am in love with it.I wouldn't think of
ever owning a friggin Ford Ranger(Yukko!)or a crappy bow-tie Chevy.
In fact,check out the November Issue of "Sport Truck" magazine..Go to the
letters section,and see "Dakota Vote"..yup,that is me!

Also,if anyone owns a 2000/2001 Quad Cab,or has one on order,i invite you to
join my "Egroups" list..."DodgeDakotaQuadCab@egroups.com"

we are up to 30 members so far...looking for more.

Anyway,I am glad to be here on the Dakota Mailing List..
And extremely proud to own a Dakota.."DODGE TRUCKS KICK ***"
Everybody Have A Good Day,

David Digney
Madison,Wisconsin
2000 QC