Re: TO: Ryan - Off Roading In Fla - Apalachicola & Oseola

From: Jack Paulson (cybermail1@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Sep 24 2000 - 15:38:05 EDT

Ryan,
That would be great if you can give me some infor of
where to go. Again, I'm not looking for rock
crawling, more of off road trails where I might be
able to stop, do a little mountain bikeing etc.

Thanks
--- DodgeKota4x4gurl@aol.com wrote:
> I'm not sure about the areas you mentioned about off
> roading on trails, but
> if that's what you want, an awesome place for such
> adventures is the Ocala
> National Forest, let me know if you want more info
> Ryan

=====
2000 Quad Cab 4X4-Sport V-6 Automatic Sports Plus Package
31X10.5 tires Limited Slip 3.55 Trailer Tow Group
HD Package Skid Plates Added:Airaid air filter,Flowmaster 3 chamber,
Steel Horse Torneau cover, Autolite Double Platinum Spark Plugs,
Removed air horns from Throttle Boddy, added new TB bolts,
Cool Tape around air filter and A/C tubes