Warranty info

From: Dale Weese (dale_weese@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Sep 24 2000 - 17:06:00 EDT

> Dale...i recently bought an extended service
> contract which takes me out to 75,000 miles.I
> need this protection,and i plan on keeping my
> Dak to 150,000 miles.

Thanks David A., for the response. I assume you got
the contract from DC? Don't laugh, I'll swear I've
tossed junk mail from 3rd Party companies that want to
sell me service contracts. I considered a longer one
when I bought the truck, but they didn't seem like
good value. Obviously the seller of the contract
knows more about the trucks (in terms of odds of
something breaking) then I do, and they sell these
contracts to make money. Were you confident that
everything you expect to be covered is, in fact,
covered? I'm wondering if DC knows what's likely to
break, and excludes those items from contract. Color
me paranoid.

Dale