Re: Fw: "tire valve type thingy on fuel rail"

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@home.com)
Date: Sun Sep 24 2000 - 21:12:13 EDT

    Yep, the Schrader valve (I think that's the name of it) is used on all
fuel injected Dakota engines. If you look on the drivers' side fuel rail
about 3/4 of the way back, you will see a gray/black cap about 5/8"
diameter. Under this cap is the release valve.

Chuck Robbins
'99 Intense Blue Dakota Sport
www.intense99dak.com