Re: Re: Sunroof is in! (Bob)

From: bob (bnich@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Sun Sep 24 2000 - 22:47:45 EDT

fawcett@uism.bu.edu wrote:

> Yo Bob!
>
> You got any pix of that sunroof? Also, does it flip up or out or anything like
> that? It sound nice and I like the price, so give me the dope on it.
> Thanks!
> Tom

   Yo..... Tommy Boy,

How you been bud? The sunroof is great......but no pics. I'm gonna get a new camera
this week.
It tilts up, or you can remove it completely
Its about 6" from each side,about 2" from the cross beam and into the
visors about 1"
Hey, say hello to Karen for us.
Regards,
Bob

Lowered 1998 Metalic Red Extended Cab
Western Chassis 2/4" Drop, Gibson Cat Back, Lund Roll Pan, Lund Wiper Cowl
S/S Sport Mirrors, Lo-Pro Hard Tonnue, Home Grown K+N, F+B TB,
Stillen Bumper Cover, Sony CDX-7850, Three sets of Infinity Kappa's,
MTX 275x's, MTX Thunderform with 10" 7000's and a MTX 2130
Visit my Dak at http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/factory/7995