Re: Re: FIRST OFFER: Selling my truck 00 4.7 auto 4x4 Sport Plus

From: Hemikota@aol.com
Date: Sun Sep 24 2000 - 23:23:18 EDT

Im looking at a ferd exploder sport track.....plastic roof, and I can get a
good deal if I take it with the firestone tires..yeah right!

Actually I want a 4.7 4x4 5sp CC or RC with 3.92's I'm not impressed with
the auto. I drove John Burgan's 4.7 RC 2wd 5sp today, showed up with his new
Z tube, and DAMN that was fun! I was chirping second, no prob, and he has
3.55s.
There's nothing wrong with my truck, its just not what I want.
Boog