Thanks for the advice

From: Clark, Michael S (Michael.S.Clark@state.me.us)
Date: Mon Sep 25 2000 - 08:48:24 EDT

Thanks to everyone who responded - helping w/ my decisions on what options
to get. I'll be switching to the digest version after today; plan to do
some test driving this aft. or tomorrow, so any last words? I may go w/ a
leftover '00 to get the rebate, since there seem to be only minor
differences in the '01. It has extras I could do w/o, but I figure for the
same $$ or even less, I get more truck, only 1 model year older. It has the
T&H group - ever heard of this coming w/ 16" rims? I thought they were
15x8, but the dealer says 16x8 alum w/ P265 65 R16 tires? What differences
does this have over the 15x7, like driving in snow (2wd), mileage, handling,
etc? Also, am I going to notice the stabilizer bars if I'm usually not
hauling a lot of weight, or taking corners fast? Just wondering if the T&H
option is something I don't really need.

Hey, thanks in advance, and one last thing - seeing how the incentives
program ends in a week, anyone guess what Dodge or a dealer will do to move
the last remaining leftovers after that?

Mike