Re: Trailer hitches

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 25 2000 - 15:47:24 EDT

I have a trailer hitch that i had on my truck for 3 months and I want to get
rid of to buy a rollpan.It is a hidden hitch, tucks up behind the bumper and
all you see is the reciever tube.I'll sell for 75 and see about the
shipping.Mail me off-list and let me know what you want to do.Thanks,
Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/hd5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
forest green sport plus/mods:upper&lower speed grille,clear corner lenses
w/clear bulbs,empire billet 3rd brake light cover&antenna,checkmate flush
fiberglass tonneau,carpeted bed,2-chamber flow w/dual 3" dumps,lowered 2" in
rear,R/T fender flares,chromed interior a/c vents,side windows tinted to
5%,back glass to 2.5% with chrome ram head decal,pwr tailgate lock,K&N
drop-in