Re: retarded question regarding 4x4

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 25 2000 - 15:53:04 EDT

Wes,
  Do this check....get in your truck and turn the key to the on position
without starting it and without your seatbelt on. A buzzer should sound due
to your seatbelt not being on. If it doesn't, then I would say you have a
fuse blown.
This is how I finally discovered why my 4x4 light wouldn't come on...my
seatbelt buzzer didn't work. They are on the same fuse in my truck.
Remember though, this was on my 95...the same might not be true for your 97
but it's worth a shot!
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6
www.geocities.com/adakota4x4_95/