Re: Re:New engine is now in the Dak, pictures. (kind of long)

From: Eric Kurtz (erickurtz@ameritech.net)
Date: Mon Sep 25 2000 - 21:52:14 EDT

GS,
  Funny you should mention Photo Shop! We took a look at the HemiDak at
work today and dropped a V10 in my Cherokee by lunch! Im not sayin it ain't
so, because if it is I'm pretty excited about what it could do (especially
to a stock truck trans). But one of my co workers mentioned the pulleys
look airbrushed. I hope its true Mark! I cant waite to see it. One of my
managers mentioned a custom car show that he was thinkin of putting on at
the Tech grounds and was excited to see this!
Eric
00XJ Viper V10 (a la Photo Shop)