Re: Blower Motor question

From: FalRan66@aol.com
Date: Mon Sep 25 2000 - 19:09:46 EDT

In a message dated 9/25/00 6:42:12 PM Eastern Daylight Time, ABeerCan@aol.com
writes:

<< My blower motor quit today and I found out why. On the Gen II, and maybe
the
 Gen III, the wiring for the blower motor runs into a resistor panel on the
 upper passenger side firewall. Mine has corroded pretty bad. I can scrub
 the male contacts fine, but how am I gonna scrub the female plug? Any
ideas?
  Thanks

 Will

my blower went today too, ummm i cleaned what u are talkin about with
electric motor cleaner and it did good on the female but mine still dont work
let me know how yours goes

    Joe
    92 5.2 3.55sg