RE: Re: True or False??

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Mon Sep 25 2000 - 19:21:02 EDT

You sometime you can find the nerf bars, rear bed liners, rear hard shell
covers, side chrome sidesteps and so forth. Even complete engines where the
rear was slammed pretty hard.

I have now become a junkyard dog since the DML group turn me on to the
sites. An example of one that in Portland (Fosters) that had a CC Dakota
with the chrome side step, rear bed rails, and a nerf bar up front. A lot
cheaper than you would pay in the store for (about 1/5 to 1/4 the cost).

Another is in Compton CA, this one had a red hard lockable bed top.

Another in Sun Valley had a R/T front end was missing but the rims, tires,
flares were still attached. Still Zeus you saved a lot of money.

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, USMC