RE: Dakota w/ a v6

From: yllwdkta (yllwdkta@insight.rr.com)
Date: Mon Sep 25 2000 - 22:36:40 EDT

If you check out my web page I have some good mods. I don't have any good
#'s yet but I will early next spring. I have to say that I am pleased with
my mods. I still would like to modify my throttle body and get a LSD but
haven't had time. hope this helps

Tim Althoff
http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/yllw/dkta.html
99 solar RC V-6