Re: Re: AutoX report

From: jdharmon@earthlink.net
Date: Mon Sep 25 2000 - 20:22:04 EDT

Actually, I thought it was a bit weird. i checked and because we have a C clip
on the axles, the axles are designed to move in and out a small bit. They guy
doing tech has a vette. Totally different type of rear end. He is not familiar
with it.

On the other hand, a lot of hard turns under acceleration like i was doing (and
Steve!) might take a toll on the clutch packs in the LSD.

Jim