Re: Pics of my new hood

From: AlexReed (alexreed@home.com)
Date: Mon Sep 25 2000 - 22:52:05 EDT

I have this idea of the muscle car style cowl induction, that like you said
seals up. It would have that cool lever inside to open and close the cowl
opening in case of rain. I started to order a whole hood, but canceled it. I'd
rather have the oe hood and just cut the hole and mount the scoop. I did see a
reproduction in Mopar Muscle for $279, but I dont know if it will work on the
dak or not. How is yours done, I have to do this now or it will bug me for
eternity. Thanks.

Alex.

PS. - Anyone want to buy the Kenne Bell intake with K&N filter, sell it for $100
plus shipping. Thats half off the new price, and only 10k or so on it. Any
takers?