Re: WTF (long)

From: Terry Herrin (therrin@isaac.net)
Date: Mon Sep 25 2000 - 22:58:51 EDT

"Chapell, Ron" <RChapell@rlps.com> wrote:
>That is why in PA it is actually illegal to pull into the intersection and
>wait to turn left. You must wait until you have a safe opportunity to go
>until you pull out. Although it is rarely enforced.

It would be a great way to hit out of state people for revenue. I've
never heard of a law like that, it's certainly not illegal to do that
here. There are some intersections here, where if you didn't pull out
to make the left after the light turns, you would literally sit there
all day.

Terry Herrin
99 FR CC RT
14.769 @ 91.43
Wilmington, NC
Dakota R/T Club,Executive Board,SE Region
http://users.isaac.net/therrin/dakota.html