RE: WTF (long)

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Mon Sep 25 2000 - 23:36:54 EDT

Green = GO
Red = STOP
Yellow = Go REALLY Fast! ;)

- Bernd

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net]On Behalf Of Jon Smith
Sent: Monday, September 25, 2000 10:19 PM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: Re: DML: WTF (long)

I'd like to take this opportunity to clarify the finer points of the physics
of light... Our trucks are equipped with a blue tinted (mine at least)
upper portion of windsheild.

now, take into consideration if you will a yellow traffic signal... what is
caused by the combination of said colors? *hint* reflect if you will on
the zip-lock bag commercials. Yellow and Blue make _ _ _ _ _ .. YEP!!!!!
GREEN!!! so by my theory, all traffic signals proceed from green to red,
there is NO yellow light.

when in doubt, mash the long pedal ;)

this concludes tonight's portion of Jon Smith School of Higher Performance
Driving.
   Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
        jon@fast4x4.net
       www.fast4x4.net