Re: Re: RE: dakota w/ a v6

From: David A (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 26 2000 - 08:29:29 EDT

Yes,a V8 is nice to have,but consider this DML'ers..
What is the most popular engine put into the Dakota?

Yuppers...the Magnum V6..And their isn't anything wrong with a V6.
I like it.I humble plenty of Ford Rangers/Chevy S-10's

(SEE NOVEMBER 2000 ISSUE OF "SPORT TRUCK" MAGAZINE..LETTERS COLUMN UNDER
"DAKOTA VOTE")

(i rest my case)

David Digney
00' QC