Re: "Hesitation Gone"....

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Tue Sep 26 2000 - 12:08:55 EDT

> Do you have to take the throttle body off before doing this?

Jason,
Nope, it is made to be shot right down the bore(s) of the throttle body. My
dad's work car, an 88 Ford Taurus(150,000+ miles.....good for a Ferd), kept
dying on him whenever he came to a stoplight/stosign and tried to
accelerate. I bought a bottle of Gumout's TB and Intake Cleaner, and shot
the entire can(as recommended by Gumout) down the TB. It accelerates awesome
now and hasnt died on him since. I use a can every tuneup, just to cleanout
any nasties which may be lurking in TB/Intake. I get this at Meijer's($3),
but I am sure most automotive part stores also will carry it. Good Luck!
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6