Re: Hesitation Gone....

From: bernd@texas.net
Date: Tue Sep 26 2000 - 12:46:50 EDT

Now here's a marketing ploy:

"Use the entire contents of the can...."

WHY?!? All you're really doing is washing the bores, small orifices, and
cleaning the linkage. Using a whole can isn't necessary at all.

I can take off my TB, clean the IAT port, shaft, bores, and linkage and still
have enough in my can for three more times...and it's spotless after the
cleaning.

- Bernd