Re: 4.7 intake

From: Tim J Koth (Tim.J.Koth@aexp.com)
Date: Tue Sep 26 2000 - 13:56:05 EDT

  Hey Chris. I'm interested in getting just a tube to replace the PVC in my
po-boy on my 4.7. In looking at the photo of that setup though, it looks like
the metal tube is expanded or stepped up just before it goes to the throttle
body. With my PVC based setup the rubber grommet has to step down a bit right
at the throtle body. Did the guy tell you exactly what size pipe the tube is
made of? I don't want to pay more money and lose performance also!!! Any
insight??? Thanks.