Re: Blower Motor question Attn: Will

From: FalRan66@aol.com
Date: Tue Sep 26 2000 - 15:17:34 EDT

In a message dated 9/25/00 8:48:07 PM Eastern Daylight Time, ABeerCan@aol.com
writes:

<< Thanks about the electronic cleaner. Went to the local Radio Shack (aka
 Rip-off Shack) and bought a can. It did a great job. It got my blower
motor
 back to working. Is yours still not working? If needed, I have the
 schematics on my 96 wiring, yep, the entire wiring system. They may have a
 fusible link somewhere. I will look for ya. Let ya know asap.

 Will >>
If u have a scanner and could scan it in for me that will be awesome, i havnt
gotin around to gettin a FSM but in near future.well i tried everything and
thursday i am gonna pull the heater box , but before that i am gonna put
power direct to the motor and see what happens, ill let ya know

    Joe
    92 5.2 3.55sg