RE: Re: Trailer hitches-To Ryan

From: Jack Paulson (cybermail1@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Sep 26 2000 - 15:37:43 EDT

I had my mind so much into trucks that I thought it
was a new piece of equipment or something!
Thanks
--- David Martin <dakota@ivyleague.net> wrote:
> >> Ryan,
> >> What is a Reese?
> >> Thanks
>

> The below link has photos and a story all about what
> a Reese is. :>)
>
> http://www.hersheys.com/products/reese/index.html
>
> David Martin
> 98 SC 5.2l 4x4
> Mr. March & September
>
> Email: dakota@ivyleague.net
> Website: www.ivyleague.net/adventures/default.htm
>
> My trucks DML profile:

http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Wd27F4cwBQpTo/profile.htm

=====
2000 Quad Cab 4X4-Sport V-6 Automatic Sports Plus Package
31X10.5 tires Limited Slip 3.55 Trailer Tow Group
HD Package Skid Plates Added:Airaid air filter,Flowmaster 3 chamber,
Steel Horse Torneau cover, Autolite Double Platinum Spark Plugs,
Removed air horns from Throttle Boddy, added new TB bolts,
Cool Tape around air filter and A/C tubes