JBA 4.7 Header Update

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Tue Sep 26 2000 - 17:12:52 EDT

This is the latest reply from JBA today:
-------

Steve, I have not gotten any word back from R&D regarding completion plans
on the 4.7. I'll call Friday and forward this to Scott, JBA's R&D guy.
If Scott should need more time, I will have him contact you directly by
email or phone. Thank you for your help!!
Alex

----------
Steve, J. sent me this email after I responded to you this AM. Would
Tuesday or Wednesday work?? We'll go with whatever works best for you.
Thanks, Alex
--------------------

Yes, we can have him ready for Friday but ask him if can keep it a
few more days if that's possible? Give the power request to Matt for
research on his request for a 376-400 RWHP configuration - J. Bittle

Well, we are still waiting on the Dyno readout on the results but until next
Wednesday - 4th of October. Stay tune for part II of Daskter Receive new
voice-Shorty Headers...

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA