Re: ATTN: South Florida DML'rs

From: AlexReed (alexreed@home.com)
Date: Tue Sep 26 2000 - 16:41:08 EDT

I am interested in the hood, I have a '99 and want to put a cowl induction air
type system on it. Does it have a hole or flap for actual use or is it just for
looks. E-mail me a picture if you have one. My truck is also black. My hood is in
new condition with a constant coat of wax covering it. Lets talk. E-mail me.
Thanks.

Alex