Re: Pics of my new hood-Alex

From: AlexReed (alexreed@home.com)
Date: Tue Sep 26 2000 - 18:06:26 EDT

No pics, but I had something like the 440 scoop or dare I say something like the
BOSS mustang scoop system in mind. I know the old stang had the knob or lever
inside the cockpit to control the scoops flap. Rain, no problem just turn the
lever and close the door. What do you think? Will a replacement from an old 440
charger fit the dak.?

Alex -- When doubt, pay and have someone do it. NOT!!