RE: Has anyone installed their own suspension?

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Tue Sep 26 2000 - 18:32:52 EDT

Replacing plugs was hard, then I looked at the thermo unit-aaaaahhhh. Well
in the heck is that Dodge engineer that designed this. Now looking at the
rear gears and the suspension is a classic example of my American attitude -
LLLAAAAAAZZZZZZYYYYYY! Pay for it.

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA