Re: Houston Weekend!!

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 26 2000 - 20:21:24 EDT

Alex, I genaerally spend 5-6 hours cleaning the interior( be sure to take
the carpet out from under the sill plates when you vacuum), about 8-10 hrs
cleaning the exterior(I use exclusively Duragloss products,but just be sure
you have a fresh coat of polish on it,it will be easier to buff then.)I
spent about 16 hrs cleaning my undercarriage this past week to get ready for
the show.Don't be afraid to clean anything!! I've never cleaned anything
that didn't work better after I got done.Be sure to get some meguiar's quik
detailer and some rags for the show, so you clean last-minute things.Just
some pointers for you.It would take all day to show you how I clean my
truck.Hope this helps, Will